This year has been both the longest year and the quickest year all at the same time. It's already November, and we wanted to give you some updates as to how we are making changes as the year progresses. Please read the entire Worship Guide below to see how we are attempting to both keep our congregation safe and offer worship gatherings. The most notable changes for November are as follows: the installation of UV lights in the air ducts on our entire campus to kill bacteria, mold, and viruses; the addition of over 100 chairs in the North Worship Venue to allow for more seating options and the ability to spread out; printed bulletins/prayer lists. If you have any questions at all about the policies and procedures, please see one of our staff members.
Sunday Worship Schedule
8:30am: South Worship Venue
10:45am: North Worship Venue (LIVE Online at 10:45)
*We have added more chairs in the gym to allow for more seating in the 10:45 AM worship.
*We have moved our online service to a livestream broadcast on Facebook and Youtube at 10:45 AM instead of a pre-recored service.
Adult Sunday School
- Giving Trees | Brian Hairston, Greg Montgomery | Isaiah- Through The Bible Series | Giving Trees Classroom
- The Mix (begins 9/3) | David West | Romans | Willing Workers Classroom
- The Connection | Jeff Barton | Colossians, Louie Giglio | Connection Classroom
- New Beginnings (begins 9/13) | Stephen Bonds. Karl Clampit | Genesis (Adult Quarterly) |Fellowship Hall
- Living Loved | Ashley Johnston | Ruth | Living Loved Classroom
- Ladies Sunday School | Jody Gladden | Women of the Bible | Ladies SS Classroom
- Not Sunday School Class | Jason Beckham | Luke | Conference Room
- Christian Soldiers, Willing Workers, and Open Door | Larry Clements | Adult Quarterly | Sanctuary
- College Class | Rob Leonard | Library
Youth and Children
Beginning October 4, we will begin "staff" nursery (0-2yo's) during Sunday School & 10:45 worship. Chapel (3-5yo's) will also begin October 4 during 10:45am worship upstairs in the children's building. If you are looking for a way to serve or plug into either of these VITAL ministries, we would love for you to jump into the rotation. You can contact Aly Rabb (870.723.9630) for Nursery or Emily Howard (870.723.3754) for Chapel. There is also a family room available in the first room on the left off the fellowship hall during the services.
- Children's Sunday School will continue meeting outside, weather permitting. We will hold age-grouped classes outside the children's building. Should the weather prevent us from meeting outside, children will be grouped in a large group area with indoor precautions (see below) during the normal 9:45-10:30 am Sunday School time. There will be no JumpStart at this time.
- Youth Sunday School will continue to meet in one group in the Youth Area upstairs in the fellowship hall building at 9:45am.
Wednesday Night Ministries
- Through-The-Bible Study will continue to be meeting in-person in the sanctuary at 6pm. There will also be a Facebook live option.
Student (teen) ministries will begin on September 2 at 6pm in the gym.
- Children’s Ministries will begin September 16 at 6pm downstairs/outside the children’s building
- Celebrate Recovery will continue to meet in the parlor at 6pm.
- LifeGroups are encouraged to meet where the group is most comfortable. Where an indoor meeting is not possible, online and outdoor options are encouraged.
Children’s Venue Protocols
- Masks for volunteers and children are not required, but encouraged.
- All children’s areas being used during the week will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service. *Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the children’s building.
- Where possible, we will only use hard surface toys and furniture that can be easily cleaned and sanitized before/after use.
- Disinfectant sprays and cleaners will be available to parents & volunteers for use while occupying designated areas.
- Where possible, we’ll provide an online option for those families choosing to attend services from home.
- Please like, follow the PaulineKIDS Ministry Page and Pauline Baptist Youtube Channel to stay up to date and receive the latest videos and teaching.
Worship Venue Protocols
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance/exit and throughout the buildings.
- Coffee will now be available in the gym between 9:30 am to 10:35 am on Sunday mornings.
- There will be bottled water available at each entrance/exit but still no coffee or water fountain use.
- Offering boxes are located at entrance/exit for tithes and offerings rather than passing an offering plate.
- UV lights have been installed in all air conditioning/heating units throughout the campus.
- South Worship Venue continues to have every other pew blocked. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.