***We continue to encourage you to take personal inventory of your level of caution and comfort with the following protocols and make a wise decision for you and your family.***
Sunday Worship Schedule
- South Worship Venue 8:30-9:30 AM
- North Worship Venue 10:45-12:00 PM
- Online worship services will continue to premier at 10:30 on Sunday Mornings
*For Venue protocols, see below.
Chapel and Nursery
- There will be no “staffed” chapel or nursery during services in the month of August. There will be family rooms available upstairs in the children’s building for parents and kids ages 2-5 AND the room in the hall closest to the main fellowship hall entrance for parents and kids ages 0-1. The online service will be played in each of these rooms and a limited number of toys (hard surface only) will be available. These areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after services each week. Disinfectant sprays will be available for parents to use when necessary.
- We’re looking to September to begin staffing chapel and nursery on Sunday mornings. Please pray that the Lord will raise up a group of leaders/volunteers to run this ministry effectively!
Adult Sunday School
- A few Adult Sunday School Classes have begun meeting in class/in person the last few weeks. We’ve given all teachers the option to meet at the church based on their class’s level of comfort in meeting again. Several have combined in-person with online or outdoor options.
- We will look to provide a list of available classes for those looking for a class while their regular class is not meeting in person in September.
Children’s Sunday School
- Beginning August 2, we will hold one “general” Sunday School Class for children going into Kindergarten to 5th grade only. We will meet downstairs in the children’s building beginning at 9:45am. Your kids will be seated at tables, where seats will be placed at least 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Any materials & supplies we use will be pre-distributed and can be taken home or thrown away after use. Planned activities will be geared to avoid physical or close contact and sharing equipment, materials. Masks are not required, but are encouraged until seated or where social distancing is not manageable. *For Children’s Ministry protocols, see below.
- Please text/call Ryan Copico (870.820.2552) by Friday @ 12pm to let us know if your child will attend Sunday School on Sunday so that we can plan accordingly.
- *We’re looking to September to open up a few more classes based on the number of Sunday School teachers who are willing and available to teach.
Student Ministries (teen) Sunday School
- Starting August 2nd, we will be offering one Sunday School class for all teens to be held in the large meeting space upstairs in the fellowship hall. This will allow for social distancing and hope to accommodate all students who would like to attend class. There will be an online zoom option for those students who would prefer to join in this way.
- It’s our goal to move towards offering more age-specific classes by mid-September. Please be on the look out for more info.
- Through the Bible Series will continue to be available online.
- DiscipleOne will resume with regular Wednesday night ministries in the fall.
- Student Ministries will continue outdoor hangouts in August beginning each Wednesday at 6:30pm. Please contact Matthew Griffith (501.215.3569) if you are not receiving the info regarding the weekly meetings.
- There will be no in-person Wednesday Night Children’s Ministry this month. In August, we will be posting a short, interactive Bible Lesson on Wednesday Nights at 6pm on the PaulineKIDS Ministry Facebook Page and our Pauline Baptist YouTube channel beginning August 5. With these videos, our hope is to provide meaningful Bible teaching for your kids and begin to get back into a regular rhythm of Wednesday Night “meetings” as we look to Wednesdays in September for an official start to regular Wednesday Night Kids Ministries.
- We encourage life groups to continue virtual meetings and consider meeting outdoors as weather allows.
Children’s Ministry-Specific Protocols
- Masks for volunteers and children are not required, but encouraged.
- All children’s areas being used during the week will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the children’s building.
- Where possible, we will only use hard surface toys and furniture that can be easily cleaned and sanitized before/after use.
- Disinfectant sprays and cleaners will be available to parents & volunteers for use while occupying designated areas.
- Where possible, we’ll provide an online option for those families choosing to attend services from home.
- Please like/follow the PaulineKIDS Ministry Page and Pauline Baptist YouTube Channel to stay up to date and receive the latest videos and teaching
Worship Venue and social distancing protocols
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance/exit and throughout the buildings.
- There will be bottled water available at each entrance/exit but still no coffee or water fountain use.
- Offering boxes are located at entrance/exit for tithes and offerings rather than passing an offering plate.
- North Worship Venue chair rows and aisles continue to be spaced six feet apart. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing protocols.
- South Worship Venue continues to have every other pew blocked. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.