Below is a guide for in-person worship at Pauline beginning October 4, 2020. We continue to encourage you to take personal inventory of your level of caution and comfort with the following protocols and make a wise decision for you and your family. We’d like to remind you to remember to wear your masks as you enter and leave the building and continue to ask that if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are not feeling well, or at high risk for contracting COVID-19 that you remain at home and join us online. We will continue to monitor health department recommendations and our local Covid-19 statistics and respond with the necessary caution and care for our church family.
Sunday Worship Schedule
8:30am: South Worship Venue
10:30am: Online on Pauline YouTube Channel &Facebook Page
10:45am: North Worship Venue
Important Dates: October 12 @10 AM - Outdoor Worship Service | October 15 @12 PM- Church-wide Fellowship
*We are watching our attendance closely and in the event that any service approaches the recommended capacity, we will consider adding additional services to accommodate for social distancing.
Adult Sunday School
- Giving Trees | Brian Hairston, Greg Montgomery | Isaiah- Through The Bible Series | Giving Trees Classroom
- The Mix (begins 9/3) | David West | Romans | Willing Workers Classroom
- The Connection | Jeff Barton | Colossians, Louie Giglio | Connection Classroom
- New Beginnings (begins 9/13) | Stephen Bonds. Karl Clampit | Genesis (Adult Quarterly) |Fellowship Hall
- Living Loved | Ashley Johnston | Ruth | Living Loved Classroom
- Ladies Sunday School | Jody Gladden | Women of the Bible | Ladies SS Classroom
- Not Sunday School Class | Jason Beckham | Luke | Conference Room
- Christian Soldiers, Willing Workers, and Open Door | Larry Clements | Adult Quarterly | Sanctuary
Youth and Children
Beginning October 4, we will begin "staff" nursery (0-2yo's) during Sunday School & 10:45 worship. Chapel (3-5yo's) will also begin October 4 during 10:45am worship upstairs in the children's building. If you are looking for a way to serve or plug into either of these VITAL ministries, we would love for you to jump into the rotation. You can contact Aly Rabb (870.723.9630) for Nursery or Emily Howard (870.723.3754) for Chapel. There is also a family room available in the first room on the left off the fellowship hall during the services.
- Children's Sunday School will continue meeting outside, weather permitting. We will hold age-grouped classes outside the children's building. Should the weather prevent us from meeting outside, children will be grouped in a large group area with indoor precautions (see below) during the normal 9:45-10:30 am Sunday School time. There will be no JumpStart at this time.
- Youth Sunday School will continue to meet in one group in the Youth Area upstairs in the fellowship hall building at 9:45am.
Wednesday Night Ministries
- Through-The-Bible Study will continue to be available online
Student (teen) ministries will begin on September 2 at 6pm in the gym.
- Children’s Ministries will begin September 16 at 6pm downstairs/outside the children’s building
- Celebrate Recovery will continue to meet in the parlor at 6pm.
- LifeGroups are encouraged to meet where the group is most comfortable. Where an indoor meeting is not possible, online and outdoor options are encouraged.
Children’s Venue Protocols
- Masks for volunteers and children are not required, but encouraged.
- All children’s areas being used during the week will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service. *Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the children’s building.
- Where possible, we will only use hard surface toys and furniture that can be easily cleaned and sanitized before/after use.
- Disinfectant sprays and cleaners will be available to parents & volunteers for use while occupying designated areas.
- Where possible, we’ll provide an online option for those families choosing to attend services from home.
- Please like, follow the PaulineKIDS Ministry Page and Pauline Baptist Youtube Channel to stay up to date and receive the latest videos and teaching.
Worship Venue Protocols
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance/exit and throughout the buildings.
- Coffee will now be available in the gym between 9:30 am to 10:35 am on Sunday mornings.
- There will be bottled water available at each entrance/exit but still no coffee or water fountain use.
- Offering boxes are located at entrance/exit for tithes and offerings rather than passing an offering plate.
- North Worship Venue chair rows and aisles continue to be spaced six feet apart. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing protocols.
- South Worship Venue continues to have every other pew blocked. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.