Below is a guide for in-person worship at Pauline beginning January 3, 2021. We continue to encourage you to take personal inventory of your level of caution and comfort with the following protocols and make a wise decision for you and your family. We’d like to remind you to remember to wear your masks as you enter and leave the building and continue to ask that if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are not feeling well, or at high risk for contracting COVID-19 that you remain at home and join us online. We will continue to monitor health department recommendations and our local Covid-19 statistics and respond with the necessary caution and care for our church family.
Sunday Worship Schedule
8:30am: South Worship Venue
10:45am: North Worship Venue (LIVE Online at 10:45)
- We have moved our online service to a livestream broadcast on Facebook and Youtube at 10:45 AM instead of a pre-recored service.
- We have added an overflow area in the Fellowship Hall with the 10:45 Livestream and plenty of spread out seating.
- We have added an overflow area in the Fellowship Hall with the 10:45 Livestream. Anyone who wishes to spread out in the overflow is welcome to make use of this area. (*While the family room, nurseries, and chapel area are still open for use, this is a great spot to catch the service for those with little ones who need a place to play and move.)
Adult Sunday School
For the month of December, we are encouraging each class to decide if they are going to meet in person. Contact your Sunday School teacher to see if and when your class will meet. The new Bogard Press Quarterly books are in, so be sure to stop by the office and pick one up.
- Giving Trees | Brian Hairston, Greg Montgomery | Isaiah- Through The Bible Series | Giving Trees Classroom
- The Mix (begins 9/3) | David West | Romans | Willing Workers Classroom
- The Connection | Jeff Barton | Colossians, Louie Giglio | Connection Classroom
- New Beginnings (begins 9/13) | Stephen Bonds. Karl Clampit | Genesis (Adult Quarterly) |Fellowship Hall
- Living Loved | Ashley Johnston | Ruth | Living Loved Classroom
- Ladies Sunday School | Jody Gladden | Women of the Bible | Ladies SS Classroom
- Not Sunday School Class | Jason Beckham | Luke | Conference Room
- Christian Soldiers, Willing Workers, and Open Door | Larry Clements | Adult Quarterly | Sanctuary
- College Class | Rob Leonard | Library
Youth and Children
- We have currently suspended Chapel and Nursery. There is a family room available in the first room on the left off the fellowship hall during all services as well as the Overflow service set up in the Fellowship Hall. We are looking to implement a few precautions and looking for more volunteers to enable us to provide these VITAL ministries in the near future.
- All Children’s Sunday School will continue to be suspended for the month of January. Be sure to follow our social media pages and be on the lookout for ways to dig into scripture with your family at home!
- There will also be no in-person Youth Sunday School this month. Stay tuned for updates from Pastor Matt.
Wednesday Night Ministries
- Student and Children’s Ministry will not meet in-person, on-site for January. Be on the lookout for the ways we’re trying to alternatively engage kids and teens.
- Celebrate Recovery will meet upstairs in the rooms above the daycare at 5:30pm.
- A new Bible Study for adults on Wednesdays will be live streamed each week at 6 pm until we return to in-person meetings.
- LifeGroups are encouraged to meet where the group is most comfortable. Where an indoor meeting is not possible, online and outdoor options are encouraged.
Children’s Venue Protocols
- Masks for volunteers and children are not required, but encouraged.
- All children’s areas being used during the week will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service. *Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the children’s building.
- Where possible, we will only use hard surface toys and furniture that can be easily cleaned and sanitized before/after use.
- Disinfectant sprays and cleaners will be available to parents & volunteers for use while occupying designated areas.
- Where possible, we’ll provide an online option for those families choosing to attend services from home.
- Please like, follow the PaulineKIDS Ministry Page and Pauline Baptist Youtube Channel to stay up to date and receive the latest videos and teaching.
Worship Venue Protocols
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance/exit and throughout the buildings.
- Coffee will now be available in the gym between 9:30 am to 10:35 am on Sunday mornings.
- There will be bottled water available at each entrance/exit but still no coffee or water fountain use.
- Offering boxes are located at entrance/exit for tithes and offerings rather than passing an offering plate.
- UV lights have been installed in all air conditioning/heating units throughout the campus.
- South Worship Venue continues to have every other pew blocked. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.
- Overflow seating is available during the 10:45 service in the Fellowship Hall to help with social distancing.