We hope that you are doing well as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic. We wanted to update you on our on campus services as well as make adjustments to our scheduled services. Our on campus services have averaged 230 each week and the offerings for the past month have averaged $20,419 which is slightly less than we need to meet our yearly budget. Our online services continue to be posted and viewed by many both locally and across the country. We want to encourage each of you to continue to take a personal inventory weekly and consider when you should return to on campus gatherings. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to attend the worship services, stay connected with one another, and financially supporting the Lord’s work. Our staff continues to be thankful for your encouragement and patience as we try to make the best decisions for our congregation. We continue to monitor the local and national news and anticipate returning to some of our normal rhythms in August with the beginning of the school year. We will evaluate the situation closer to August and make those decisions. Please pass on information to those who may not have access to social media platforms, texting, or email and remember to continue to pray for one another, our community, our nation, and the world as we work through this Pandemic together.
Sunday Worship Schedule to maintain social distancing protocols
• South Worship Venue 8:30-9:30 AM
• North Worship Venue 10:45-12:00 AM
• Online worship services will continue to premier at 10:30 on Sunday Mornings
Worship Venue Changes for sanitation and social distancing protocols
• Hand sanitizer will be available at each entrance/exit and throughout the building.
• There will be no coffee, and the water fountain will not be in use. There will be bottled water available at each entrance/exit.
• There will be offering boxes at each entrance/exit for tithes and offerings rather than passing an offering plate.
• North Worship Venue: Chair rows and aisles will be spaced six feet apart. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.
• South Worship Venue: Every other pew has been blocked. We would request that you allow space between family units for social distancing.
Chapel and Nursery
• There will be no chapel or nursery services this month.
• Sunday School Classes will not be meeting on campus this month.
• Please continue virtual Sunday School Classes via Zoom and/or consider outdoor fellowship meetings.
• Through the Bible Series will continue to be available online.
• DiscipleOne will resume with regular Wednesday night ministries in the fall.
• Teen ministry will be hosting fellowship opportunities outdoors as weather permits Pastor Matt will be communicating with Teens.
• We encourage life groups to continue virtual meetings and consider meeting outdoors as weather allows